CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

essay-ing (:

its 10.10pm.
still doing my revision. mum worries, kept asking me to stop and rest but, for me mcm tgal hours lagi neeya kan 'date' with biology paper ni. omg! pls help me ih.

tenang saja. i started mcm 2+pm sudah tadi. til now. grr. Tidak stress langsung. still bnyk topics blum been covered. my hadee, call me mcm 11.15 or 11.30? dapat kah? if tidak dapat, its okay mah. (: titor tah dulu. neeya buat essays. hve to buat mcm 3essays tmr. , but, mcm tenang saja neya, nervous tu, its a lie if i said nada, but 80% tenang, 20% catu nervous. tawakal helps to make me calm. emph, titor sudah ka ek? hehehe.

I drank coffee tadi siang, and mams ubat panadol. paneng tadi. hehe.
Ilovehadee. tired tu bks putchal. hehehe. *rubs his cheek.

js call me, if needed oh. *winks.

0 comments: