CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Last day OFFSHORE

Today 12th May, 0720

Hadee here.. Hazeera's

Woke up at 530 am tadi..
Suppose to go outfield @ 7am tdi..
Tapi, Heavy rainfall...
So, postpone until hujan sudah reda.. Hee

Lastnight on the phone with HER
Even sudah minum BLACK KOPI,
Still mengantuk ihh OTP with her =)
She's sweet in every what she said waaa...
Im really concern my BABY ne aher tdur saja...
Aher bcoz of revising plg... Tapi... Hee

Now I know she's having her physics now..
About 'wave' x yg bnyk kluar.. Hee
Goodluck Nurhazirah

Tmr Add maths kn??
I know you can do it tuu, bnr2 =)

Im sorry I didn't call back
Was waiting mcm 5 mins dlu
Give pluang charge sikit dulu
Then baru ta call back
Unfortunately, Tertidur saya ihh
Kenapa ka ya Im always tetidur aa

I LOVE you DEAR !!!
Balik rehat2 OK my Sweetheart

Sayang Hazeera sgt2
Take care sweetie


Today last day training offshore
Tomorrow morning
Im home, YEAH !!

0 comments: