CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yea Im HOME sudah

May the 13th

Its 12am : Midnight

Arrived at the airport pkul 1015am
My dad was there..
To take me home, Hehe
Smpai rumah rehat2 saja..
And and trus msg my sweetheart
Sii Babykecil ku(",)
Telling her that...
Her phone will not be sunyi lagi now

After rest and evrything settle down
Decide to drive my car and jalan2..
Been two weeks nda driving.. Hee
Jalan2 around lambak saja =)
It was.... FUN, Hee

Tghri rehat saja..
no DRIVER-ing :)
Afternoon...
MyHazeera msg me..
MMS...
Pics of her NOTES...
CUTE siiBaby kecil atuu..

Night...
Tesliur NASI KATOK
My baby bgi idea..
Bli saja di Rimba..
And and.. nyaman the N.katok
Yumyum.. Hee
Tapi my sweetheart ksian

Kusut2 yaaa... psal mkn udg...
Aduy mySweetie tuu bnr aaa... Hee
Ksian baa siDia tuu
Busy revising and kusut2 at the same time
Wanna be there for her..
Was On9 with her.. tapi dia ttdur.. Sweeet !!
Have a good night rest OK baby jade
Goodluck in ur xam tmr..
I know she can do it tuu..

I love you honey !!!
Take care always sayang
Jangan lupa ur LUNCH and DINNER ok..
Rindu kamu baby !!

0 comments: